Advantages of the One-Stop Center
Aggregation of all E-Commerce related operational functions into One-Stop Center enables seamless communication across our operations to improve “Operational Excellence”. We can better help our clients aiming to grow business and expand sales revenues in this dynamically changing market with “Real-Time Marketing” execution - more efficient sales and marketing and speedy operational improvements reflecting consumers’ view-points, thus maximizing opportunity for our clients’ to provide the best “Customer Experience”
Photo Shoot of the Products
- Photo shoot clients’ products without any lead-time. Use models and shoot photos according to the Website design to make the best appeal of the products.
Research and Analysis
- Analysis specialists visualize challenges / solutions and strategically develop specific measures such as retention measures required for business expansion, cross-sell and upsell.
E-Commerce Website Design and Management
- Execute daily operation such as E-Commerce Website designing and uploading product on E-Commerce Website according to clients’ brand strategy.
- Plan and operate internet promotion for customer acquisition and execute retention measures for customer retention based on customer data analysis.
- Respond to product inquiries, claims, inventory checking, returns and cancellation requests from the consumers via multi-channel (call, email, SNS)
Order Management / Inventory Management
- Operate ordering related administrative tasks in the optimum manner based on the clients’ product inventory level.
- Provide high-quality logistics operation service by controlling the tasks from receiving, storing to shipping of clients’ products in the optimum way.
Support overseas shipping process and international delivery.
Provides value-added services for distribution processing to meet brand requirements (wrapping, enclosing message cards, etc.), in addition to fulfillment service until the products reach the hands of consumer (quality storage, packing, shipping). Enables efficient operations utilizing the ecommerce HUB that adheres to the operational know-how fostered as an outsourcer. International shipping service also available following globalization of logistics. Delivers customers’ precious products to all over the world by responding to administration tasks such as invoicing and customs paperwork.
Europe and the U.S.’s Largest E-Commerce One-Stop Service Company
The largest company in E-Commerce One-Stop Service industry in the United States, listed in NASDAQ. In addition to providing fulfillment service with its own warehouse and Back-Office services such as customer support and payment processing, the company provides wide range of services from creating E-Commerce systems to operation for over 150 clients. The total working space is approximately 193,000 square meters, equivalent of approximately 4.1 times the size of Tokyo Dome which boasts the largest seating capacity in Japan.
Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment and Distribution Corporation
An E-Commerce fulfillment and logistics company with seven locations in China and delivery centers having a total operation area of 110,000 m². Goods can be delivered to E-Commerce users in almost the entire area of mainland China. Handles order, fulfillment and delivery services with a daily average of 40,000 requests, and 150,000 per day during peak periods.
E-Commerce Fulfillment Company with Sales Channels to E-Commerce Retailers in Singapore as well as India and ASEAN Countries
Provides Cross-Border E-Commerce fulfillment services from Singapore to other countries and to Singapore from other countries, in addition to local E-Commerce fulfillment services in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Furthermore, it carries out sales for E-Commerce retailers in various parts of ASEAN, such as the largest Indian firms Flipkart and Snapdeal, and the major ASEAN firm Lazada, Qoo10, etc., keeping inventory for client companies and performing functions ranging from product registration to FDA applications and inventory management.
- E-Commerce One-Stop Network
- E-Commerce One-Stop Center
- E-Commerce Platform
- E-Commerce Sales Channel
- Services for the Japanese Market
- Services for the Chinese Market
- Services for the South Korean Market
- Services for the ASEAN Markets
- Services for the U.S. and European Markets
- Cross-Border E-Commerce