About Retained Personal Data
Items related to retained personal data
In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Japanese Industrial Standards “Personal information protection management systems - Requirements” (JISQ15001), Our company hereby announces the matters concerning our retained personal data as follows.
- Name of the company handling personal information: transcosmos inc.
- Person in Charge of Personal Information Management: our Compliance Promotion Department Manager
- Our company’s purposes for utilization of retained personal data:
- To provide information on events and seminars
- To request participation in questionnaires
- For sales and marketing activities
- For advertisement activities
- For employment and recruitment activities
- To execute duties related to corporate stock management and rights, as well as to provide information on corporate stocks
- For New Year Card Greetings, etc.
- For human resource activities (In-house information)
- For mail order business activities
- To respond inquiries
Furthermore, in case any of the following is applicable, we shall refrain from disclosure.
(1) In cases where there is the possibility that notification to the individual or disclosure of the purpose of information utilization would be detrimental to the life, health, assets or other rights or profits of the individual or other third party.
(2) In cases where there is the possibility that notification to the individual or disclosure of the purpose of information utilization would be detrimental to the rights or justifiable profits of the concerned company.
(3) When there is an obligation to cooperate in the execution of official duties as required by law for national agencies or local public entities, and when there is a possibility that notification to the individual or disclosure of the purpose of information utilization would interfere with the execution of those official duties.
- Accredited personal information protection associations
Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)
Personal Information Protection Grievance and Inquiry Office