transcosmos releases “ContacTrack” which integrates “the phone world” with “the internet world”
Increase service efficiency and cross-sell by grasping consumer needs quicker and more accurately than ever before
January 20, 2020
transcosmos inc. (Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan; President and COO: Masataka Okuda) has released “ContacTrack,” an operations dashboard that helps contact center agents better communicate with customers with the aim of improving the value of consumer experience. ContacTrack provides agents with website behavioral history of customers who have made inquiries via their smartphone, thereby helping agents communicate in a way that best matches each individual customer.
ContacTrack service context
As communication channels continue to diversify, consumers today contact customer support centers on various occasions such as when collecting information, asking for advice before purchasing, and booking and buying products whilst going back and forth across multiple channels at any time, any place. Due to such a trend, two-way digital communication that combines text and image data by using web chat and messaging apps has become a standard service.
On the contrary, phone-based communication, the traditional communication channel, remains a time-consuming process for both customers and agents, requiring agents to ask customers detailed questions to identify their situation, products and services that they are considering to purchase, and details of events that they have encountered. Building on its insights gained through operating contact centers over the years, transcosmos has released the service with the aim of reducing the time-consuming process during inquiry and delivering services that best suit each customer.
ContacTrack key features
● ContacTrack key features ContacTrack provides agents with website behavioral history of customers who have made call inquiries via their smartphone by showing the information on its screen when agents receive incoming calls. In addition, regardless of customer member login status on smartphone websites, ContacTrack can pass customer website behavioral history including those who have not logged on to the sites. Moreover, ContacTrack is equipped with other support features that let agents communicate with customers in the best possible way, in addition to a feature that provides agents with customer website behavioral history.
【3 advantages of ContacTrack】
- (1) Higher problem solving abilities and increased speed of service. Agents can identify call reasons and products in question easier than ever based on website behavioral history offered by ContacTrack.
- (2) Contributes to increase in sales volume. Agents can cross-sell and up-sell based on website behavioral history offered by ContacTrack.
- (3) Enables agents to enhance their service levels by analyzing data that links customer website behavioral data, content of inquiry and purchase history before and after the inquiry.
Operations with ContacTrack (for illustration purposes only)
Voice of agents who have used ContacTrack services
- ContactTrack’s pop-up feature which shows the web pages that customers have browsed is very helpful. It became extremely easy for us to identify a product in question and to understand the content of inquiries.
- ContacTrack provides us with customer smartphone website behavioral history as well as errors they have faced which enable us to provide information proactively and offer advice which is accurate and to the point.
- With ContacTrack, we know that customers are viewing product pages because they are actually interested in the products. This lowers the psychological hurdle of making a sales pitch, and so we can make offers without hesitation.
*transcosmos has filed a patent application for “ContacTrack.” Current status: registration pending.
*transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. In Japan and other countries.
*Other company names and product or services names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then, we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers services that support clients’ business processes focusing on both sales expansion and cost optimization through our 168 bases across 30 countries/regions with a focus on Asia, while continuously pursuing Operational Excellence. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce services to deliver our clients’ excellent products and services in 48 countries/regions around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever-changing business environment.
Contact for Media Inquiries
transcosmos inc. Public Relations & Advertising Department